- Bring your own water bottle every day to practice.
- Be prepared for all weather (hat, sunscreen, pants, jacket, gloves, etc)
- Cross streets at crosswalks.
- Arrive on time. Better yet, arrive early.
- No swearing.
- Run with someone at all times.
- No phones or headphones during practice.
- Alert coaches of any medical issues. Bring medications with you daily. (Inhaler, epi, insulin). No meds, no practice.
- Ride bus to and from with the team (homework is not an excuse to go home early) plan ahead.
- Be smart about your mileage and efforts at practice. Don’t be a superhero for just one day.
- Prevent injuries. Use the rollers, stretch, use a lacrosse ball, ice, legs up, whatever it takes.
- Get a digital wrist watch, doesn't need to be fancy, just needs to track time for runs and workouts. Wear it daily.